Claim Adjustments: All claims of shortages, incorrect or damaged plants must be submitted immediately. Notification must be made within five (5) business days of receipt of the plant material. After five (5) business days we assume no responsibility. Returns due to customer errors will be charged a 25% restocking fee and considered only if the plants are in excellent condition and have not been removed from their original containers.
Stock Orders: Orders can be placed for April and/or May up to 15% above your previous year's purchase value for those months. All plants not taken from STOCK orders in April or May are automatically returned to inventory at the end of the requested calendar month. New orders are subject to inventory levels at the time of placement.
Custom Contract Grow Orders: We will consider Custom Contract Grow orders (CCG) on a case by case basis for established customers in good standing. Considerations include the quantity, type and finished size of the plant(s) requested, plant availability, production space availability and production lead time. A signed Custom Contract Grow Agreement, and non-refundable deposit of 30% will be required prior to the commencement of planting. Timing is imperative to meet growing deadlines. A holding fee of 10% per week will be assessed on any portion of the order(s) not taken by the contracted delivery date. Please contact your sales representative as soon as the possible need for a CCG arises to discuss the specifics of the project.
Patented Plants: Patented plants must be sold with a patent tag on each plant. This tag must stay on the plant through the final sale. Under U.S. law, these plants may not be propagated and grown without permission from the patent owner or his/her agent.
Guarantee: Our plants are healthy and in good growing condition when sold. Since growing conditions and plant care are out of our control once plants leave the nursery, we offer no further guarantee.
- Prices printed in the 2017 catalog are picked-up prices from the St. Charles Sales Yard / FOB St. Charles.
- When placing an order, please state the date for pick-up, which may be up to 30 days from the date of order placement.
- Orders placed 24 hours in advance are given top priority. All other orders are assembled on a first come, first served basis. Orders in the process of being assembled are final, and changes or cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- For multiple order pick-ups, to assure all correct orders are loaded, please have your staff provide Midwest Groundcovers order numbers, the job names, and/or purchase order numbers. Multiple orders may not be pulled at the same time, so we cannot guarantee all orders will be staged for pick-up in one location in our yard.
- To ensure the highest plant quality, all orders must be picked up within five (5) business days of the scheduled pick-up date. Orders not taken within this time frame will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Pick-up services are not offered at our Glenn, Michigan or Virgil, Illinois production facilities.